In 2004, Linco Diagnostic Services’ capabilities will be enhanced greatly with the dedication of our new bioanalytical and administrative facility. This technically sophisticated facility contains 55,000 square feet of space on 6 acres. Our innovative design includes progressive features including:
- A Custom Designed Laboratory Information Management System for Data Management
- An Extensive, Restricted Access Sample Storage Facility and Sample Management System.
- GLP Compliant Laboratory for Sample Analysis
- Separate Laboratories for Assay Development Work and Custom Reagent Preparation.
- Facilities Management Aspects to Include Restricted Access Security Systems for the Grounds and the Facility, Independent Air-Handling Zones, Back-Up Generators for Sample Storage and Sample/Data Management Systems, and a Controlled and Alarmed Archive Facility.
- Tissue Culture Laboratory for Conducting Bioassays for Neutralizing Antibodies.
- Radioiodination Laboratory